Remember playing with any of these toys in the 80s? They could worth some serious cash now.
In fact, the demand has picked up for rare vintage toys in good working condition, so if you manage to spot a bargain somewhere then you might consider starting a collection, it’s great fun to see these in real life again too. Remember the rarer they get, the more people want them, the more they’re worth!..
Cover image G1journey.com
1. The Real Ghostbusters Fire station 1986
Selling here on eBay for just under £2000.
2. Tomy 5402 Omnibot
Selling here on eBay for £249.95
3. Boxed Mask Collections including Boulder Hill
Selling here on eBay for £230
4. Star Wars Vintage Death Star [Palitoy]
Selling here on eBay for £875
5. Nintendo Game & Watch
Selling here on eBay for £217.99
6. Nintendo Gameboy Original, boxed
Selling here on eBay for £140.99
7. Optimus Prime G1 [80s Edition]
Selling here on eBay for £349.99
Have a look around eBay, click below and see what you can find…